Perfect for a range of non standard opening sizes the Weston metal side gate features a simplistic design that will blend with any style of architecture making it the ideal choice for any modern or traditional home and garden setting.
Weston Ball Top Metal Gate Key Features
- Shallow arch top and ball top finials provide subtle design elements
- Ideal for a variety of locations including front entrances, side access points and pathways
- Manufactured from rust resistant zinc plated solid steel components
- Ideal for non standard opening widths
- Exceptional value for money
- Suitable for left or right hand hanging
- Can be secured using a padlock
- Suitable for fixing direct to existing brickwork and where no support is present the gate may be hinged of metal or timber posts
- Framework: 25mm x 8mm
- Infill Bars: 12mm
- Black powder coated paint
The Weston tall single metal gate is not supplied with the hinges or latch as standard. These items must be purchased separately by clicking the link below.
Want clarification of ordering sizes?
The widths stated above are based on the size of opening the gate is designed to be fitted into (including the space required for the latch and hinges). For information on how to select the right size to suit your requirements please refer to the easy to understand measuring guide by clicking here.
Seeking help choosing a new tall single gate?
For help and advice prior to placing an order call us now on 0844 804 5577 or read the frequently asked questions to find answers to common queries.
What matching products are available?
If you need to provide security to other areas of your property the Weston style is also for sale online in a matching 3ft single metal gate, 3ft metal drive gates and 3ft metal fence panels.